Living Water Community is committed to protecting your privacy.
This Policy discusses the information that we gather from our customers on the Services, how we use and disclose such information, and the steps we take to protect such information. By using the Services, you consent to the privacy practices described in this Policy. This Policy is incorporated into and is subject to the Terms and Conditions.
WHAT INFORMATION DOES Living Water Community COLLECT?
- Registration information- Living Water Community does not requires you to set up an account to use it, we do not collect account information, such as your email address or any other personal information to use this app.
- Other data you intentionally share. Personal information or data if you submit it to us in other contexts may be collected. For example, if you submit your information to request a contact from us, you may choose to provide us with your contact information so that we can contact you about your request.
- Device data. We do not collect data from and about the device you use to access our services, we do not use your geographic location data
- Information from third parties.If you engage with a separate app or website that uses our API (or whose API we use), we may receive information about you or your connections from that site or app. If an App permits you to register by using a third-party account (such as a Google or Facebook account), then the authentication of your logon details will be facilitated by that third party. We may also collect information about or from your third-party account that you agree to share with us at the time you give permission for your App account to be linked to that third-party account.
HOW DOES Living Water Community USE THIS INFORMATION?
Our primary goals in with any information collected is to provide and improve our Services and to enable you to enjoy and easily navigate our Services. We use your information:
- To provide you with user support where necessary, which requires us to access your information to assist you (such as with technical troubleshooting).
- To manage our services.We internally use your information for the following purposes:
- To monitor and maintain our services.We analyze the information we collect to troubleshoot, test, and improve our services.
- To improve our services and features.We perform internal statistical and other analysis on information we collect to analyze and track user behavior and trends to personalize and improve the Services, including to provide or recommend features, content, social connections, referrals, and advertisements. It will be used to understand how people use our services, to understand how people use mobile devices, to understand how people use mobile apps, for marketing, for research and development purposes, and to help us evaluate or create new features.
WHAT INFORMATION DO WE SHARE WITH THIRD PARTIES?
- We don’t share or sell your personal information without your permission. We will not share any Personally Identifiable Information (PII) that we have collected from you except as described below:
- Information Shared with Our Services Providers. We may engage third party service providers to work with us to administer and provide the Services. These third-party services providers have access to PII only for the purpose of performing services on our behalf o to enable us to provide better Services for you.
- Information Shared with Third Parties. We may share aggregated information and non-identifying, non-personal information with third parties for industry analysis, demographic profiling, measurement of advertising effectiveness and other similar purposes.
- Your information if required or permitted by law. We may disclose your information as required or permitted by law, or when we believe that disclosure is necessary to protect our, your or third parties’ rights, and/or to comply with a judicial proceeding, court order, subpoena, or other legal process served on us.
Living Water Community
109 Frederick Street
Port of Spain,
Trinidad and Tobago